Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I think (I'm going to blog), therefore I am (writing something nobody's going to read)

Here's the pulse of the Hudson Valley, in blogs, courtesy of http://www.dailyfreeman.com/blogs.

* Ulster County Legislator Michael Madsen talks about the most important issues to county residents: Parks, mixed martial arts and something called "RACIING"



* Ulster County Comptroller Elliott Auerbach reads the Freeman's police blotter.

* City of Kingston Alderwoman Andi Turco-Levin learns that you don't mess with Crazy Cat Lady.

* Kingston Main Street Manager Nancy Donskoj highlights some local organic dead animal parts.

* Over At The Farmer's Market, Grilled Romaine Salad. It goes great with local organic dead animal parts.

* The Ulster County Development Corp. notices that The New York Times wrote about Rosendale again, because it's like Brooklyn, but without the hipsters.

* A Study Abroad SUNY New Paltz student is in Wales, so he talks about some TV shows.

...

PERSONAL NOTE: The three of you who follow me on Twitter already know that I'm spending some time at the newsroom of the New Haven Register - where you can read "Hooters waitress files lawsuit - says she lost weight." I'm pretending that I'm helping upgrade the Daily Freeman's editorial system as we enter a new era (did you know there's a thing called The Internets? Wild stuff).

Anyway, here's a present I found at the New Haven Register's mailroom.